Yes, student needs to pay
If lessons are not held in my home, students need to pay my return transport costs from Mishimatamachi station, and if the lesson is only one hour, a sum to be agreed for my travelling time.
Conversation lessons at all levels.
Grammar practice, with e-mailed exercises.
Pronunciation and intonation practice.
Examination preparation (IELTS, TOEFL, EIKEN)
Reading, writing and discussing business, technical, academic and other specialist subjects.
Institute of Linguists, London / Open University U.K.
Mr. Big and the Pineapple
写真, 旅行, 書き物
1) English for companies (in-house training) and professions (for example: engineering, pharmaceutical, medical, scientific)
2) Beginners to Advanced: expert teaching in all skills: reading, writing, speaking, listening. IELTS, TOEFL. Individuals and groups, in my home.
3) Help with admission to universities in the USA, the UK, Australia and Canada; Academic English, editing theses, working with all university materials
4) German? Yes, for beginners and intermediate students. I lived in Germany for eight years, and have been a translator for thirty years.
5) Portuguese, too! (all levels) I am a highly qualified interpreter and translator. I have lived in Portugal (7 years) and in Brazil.